Sunday, June 8, 2014

Hospital and Mom comes home

We went to the KCMC hospital in Moshi.  We toured around.  I went with Gram to the PT school (she started it many years ago).  I was able to meet some of her students and it was a different experience to see the hospital.  I can’t wait for my mom to get home.
Finally about 4, mom got home.  I was so excited to see her.  I ran to here.  She had made it to the top…spent the night in the crater, saw the ash pits and made it back safely.  I was so proud of her.
That evening, we went out for a celebration dinner and then we packed up to head out on Safari tomorrow. 
Can’t wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of your mom and Dr. Bob completing the hike. I know you are glad to have her back and I am sure that Grams and Pop kept you busy with so many wonderful things at the KCMC and the Physical Therapy School in Moshi. Love this picture of you and Grams......Beth Greene

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing that she got to stay in the crater! Glad you got to spend some time with Gram & Pops! I bet your mom got a big old hug too!

    ReplyDelete